UNDATED - The federal government says the fund providing the $300 weekly unemployment insurance boost will soon run out.
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency the jobless boost will end up providing benefits for six more weeks. Only eligible unemployed workers qualify for the benefits.
The program was created last month by President Donald Trump to replace a more generous $600-a-week supplement that had been authorized by Congress but expired. So far, $30 billion of the $44 billion set aside for the program.
(12-04-2020) Whitmer Says COVID-19 Cases Are Leveling Out
(12-03-2020) Indiana Department of Health's Contact Tracers Update
(12-03-2020) Contact Tracing Not Keeping Up With Cases In Michigan
(12-03-2020) October Jobless Rates Drop Around SW Michigan
(12-02-2020) Drugs Found in Ohio 49
(12-02-2020) Public Health Emergency in Indiana Extended Another 30 Days
(12-02-2020) April 2021 Honor Flight Postponed
(12-01-2020) Kiwanis Christmas Tree Sales
(11-30-2020) Indiana Schools Struggling to Remain In-Person
(11-27-2020) Brown County Homicide Victim Identified
(11-27-2020) Suspicious Death In Cass County
(11-25-2020) Some Michigan House Republicans Plan Whitmer Impeachment
(11-25-2020) Trine Inducts New Members Into Order of the Engineer
(11-24-2020) 41 Meat Processors in Indiana Awarded $4 Million
(11-24-2020) Pokagon State Park Toboggan Run Opens Friday